Copyright (c) ? VR Parton
This game is played on a 10x10 square board with the following setup:
- TURNS - At each turn, each player moves a friendly stone.
- Stones can move to an orthogonally adjacent empty cell.
- After the move, every single enemy stone that is between the moving stone and another friendly stone is captured
- An adjacent enemy stone is also captured if it is itself adjacent to the edge of the board
- GOAL - Wins the player that captures all enemy stones.
A capturing example
Black moves his marked stone to  and captures the three white stones.
Notice that a stone can move within two enemy stones without being captured (which happened is this example).
Custodian captures are relatively common to abgames. The classic game using this mechanism is Hasami Shogi.