Copyright (c) 2005 Out of the Box
This game is played on the following board:
Each player has nine pieces off board, which represent all possible pieces with two different attributes (of three values each). In this webpage, I use color (red, white and black) and size (stack of size 1, 2 and 3).
- SETUP - Initially, one player drops a friendly stone on an empty cell. Then the other player plays a typical turn.
- TURN - On each turn, each player must do two actions in sequence:
- First he drops one of his off-board pieces in an empty cell. This cell must be adjacent to, at least, another piece which must be adjacent to another empty cell.
- Second - Select one adjacent piece and slide it over a straight line of empty cells (no jumps or captures allowed).
- GOAL - Wins the player that, after his turn, makes a 3 in-a-row containing three different values of a given attribute and a single value on the other attribute (in this case, three different colors in the same size OR three different sizes with the same color).
- A stalemated player (i.e., without any valid moves) loses.
The next player wins the game if he drops his red piece of size 2 into  and then slides the red piece of size 1 already on board into .
You can check the publisher's website to find more information.