Copyright (c) 1997-2003 Lloyd Krassner
This game is played on an empty 8x8 square board:
- SETUP - Initially, each player drop one stone on an empty cell.
- TURN - At each turn, each player slide (orthogonally or diagonally) one of his stones. Then for each crossed cell, drop a stone if it's empty, or replace by one of his stones if the cell is occupied by an enemy stone.
- If the sliding stone reaches a cell occupied by a friendly stone, it stops.
- A stone cannot move into the last cell occupied by the enemy in the previous turn.
- The original cell, where the movement began, also gets a stone.
- A slide must always pass, at least, thru one empty cell.
- The corner cells cannot be entered and are not used during the game.
- If there is no valid movement, the player passes.
- GOAL - The game ends when both players pass. Wins the one with more stones on the board.
Black dropped at b7 and White at e6. Black made a slide until e4 (the marked black stone). Now White can slide in 8 directions. If he slides to the left or the bottom-left, the slide may replace one black stone by a white stone. However, the slide to the south must stop before e4, since this was the last cell occupied be the previous black move.