Copyright (c) ? ??
This game is played on the following 5x3 square board:
- TURN - On each turn, each player must make three moves:
- 1º) Move a friendly stone his enemy selected
- If this stone cannot be moved, it is removed from the board. Then the moving player can execute step (2) once or twice.
- 2º) Move any friendly stone he wants (this step is optional)
- The player cannot undo the move made by the stone of step (1).
- 3º) Selects an enemy stone to be moved by the enemy.
- Before the game starts, the second player selects an enemy stone to start the first game turn.
- Stones can move to orthogonal adjacent empty cells.
- Stones cannot move into b3.
- GOAL - White wins by moving a stone to b4. Black wins by moving a stone to b2.
- A player without stones also loses.
White's turn. Black selected white stone at a2. Then, White moves a2-a1, b2-a2 and selects black stone a3. Since Black cannot move that stone, it will be removed. Now, Black can make one or two moves with his remaining stones.
I wish to thank Lada Urbanova for this game information.