Copyright (c) ? Bütehorn Eds.
This game is played on the following 8x18 board (initially empty):
There are, off board, for each player, 8 small stones, 8 medium stones and 8 larger stones.
- TURN - On each turn, each player must choose one of two options:
- Drop a friendly stone at any empty square.
- Move a friendly stone.
- A small stone moves to any (orthogonal or diagonal) adjacent cell
- A medium stone moves twice in any (orthogonal or diagonal) direction.
- A large stone moves thrice in any (orthogonal or diagonal) direction.
- Movements are along a line of empty cell (no jumps allowed), medium and large stones must execute the entire movement (they cannot stop in the intermediate cells).
- The destination cell must be empty or occupied by an enemy piece (which is captured. Captures are not mandatory.
- GOAL - Before dropping any piece, both players agree on a set of stones (any combination of small, medium and large stones) that must be captured in order to win the game. The first player that achieves those captures, wins.
Both small stones can captured the other in this position.
However, the large white and black stone cannot capture the other because there is another stone in-between.
The medium white stone can capture the black large stone.